The last date for registering for all PG courses has been extended to September 11th
Delhi University is currently accepting registrations for postgraduate courses.The deadline for applying to DU SOL PG Admission 2023-24 is September 11, 2023. To enroll in PG programs at Delhi SOL, students should visit the DU SOL PG admission website. Through the admission portal, students can complete the registration forms. The registration process for PG courses for the 2023 session will begin shortly at SOL DU, with the application open until the deadline.
Admission to PG courses at SOL DU can be done through two methods: merit-based and entrance-based. Direct Admission fills 50% of the seats, while the entrance examination fills the remaining 50%. Merit-based admission is exclusively for DU graduates. PG programs offered by DU include Master of Arts in Hindi, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, as well as Master of Commerce (M.Com) and MLIS.
Process of Admission-
- Step 1 - Go to the SOL website https://sol.du.ac.in/ and log in for online admission.
- Step 2. - Provide all the necessary information on the course details page and fill in the; personal details like your name, mother name, father name etc.
- Step 3 - Upload clear scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Step 4 - Once the payment is completed, download the Fee Receipt and Identity Card.
To be eligible for DU SOL Admission 2023-24, students need to graduate with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. Admission to DU SOL University is granted through two methods one is merit based and another is written examination.
Documents are essential for a complete application. Failure to submit these documents will result in an incomplete application. The necessary documents include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Duly filled application form
- Self-attested photocopy of Class 10 and 12 passing certificates
- Transfer Certificate in original
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Self-attested photocopy of the Reserve Category Certificate of the candidate (If any)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Original Income Certificate (BPL Ration Card)
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank draft of the admission confirmation fee