DU-SOL Opens Registration for Post Graduate Programs for 2023-24
Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU-SOL) has begun registration for its Post Graduate programs for the academic year 2023-2024 from July 1st, 2023.
Interested students can register for admission in post-graduate courses through the official website of DU SOL, that is sol.du.ac.in. The university provides 6 Post Graduate courses to students as part of its Open Learning platform. These are MBA, MA Hindi, MA History, MA Political Science, MA Sanskrit, and MCom.
Applications for all PG courses except MBA are open till August 14 2023. Application for MBA is open till August 15 2023.
The registration fee is as follows-
- ₹250 for General/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates.
- ₹100 for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Candidates from the General/OBC/EWS Category must have scored a minimum of 50% of their total score in their Undergraduate course, while candidates from the SC/ST PwBD Category must have scored a minimum of 45% of their total score in their Undergraduate course.
The application process for admission is as follows-
- Visit the official website of DU SOL at sol.du.ac.in
- Click on the PG Admission portal on the home page
- Complete registration and fill in the application with the necessary details.
- Finally, complete the registration process by paying the registration fees through the payment portal.