DU SOL Session 2023 Admissions Extended to 20th October
According to a recent update on the official website of the DU SOL, registration for session 2023 has been extended to 20th October for all the UG and PG programs. Aspiring candidates can enroll in all the programs by visiting the official website of the DU SOL. Click Here for DUSOL Notice.
If in case you are first time enrolling in the university make sure that you download the common prospectus of the university to know all the rules of the university.
Follow these steps to enroll-
- Go to the DU SOL website and log in for online admission.
- Provide all the required information on the Course Details/Personal Details page.
- Scan and upload all required documents.
- Once documents are uploaded, a payment link will appear after verification.
- Remember to re-check all the information you have provided.
Required documents at the time of filling out the form-
You need to attach all the documents required. Make sure to attach all the scanned copies of your documents.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof (birth certificate/high school certificate)
- Educational qualification certificates include your 10th, and 12th marksheet and Graduation certificate.
- Recent photograph
- BPL certificate (if applicable)
- A scanned copy of your signature